Latin Name: Aloe Vera L. Part Used: Leaf Specification: Aloin A+B 98% Appearance: Light yellow powder
About Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera originates from Africa and Mediterranean. It contains mucus, commonly known as the protein, which has the effects in inhibiting the aging process of the skin.
With the obvious health care effect, Aloe Vera contains 75 elements that people’s cells almost need.
It is honored as the “fantastic plant” and the “medicine-chest” for family.
Function and Application:
1. Aloin is good to accelerate the union of the wounds.
2. Aloin can eliminate waste material from the body and promote the blood circulation.
3. Aloin can whiten and moisture the skin.
4. Aloin can eliminate the pain and treat hangover, sickness, seasickness.
5. Aloin prevents skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
6. Aloin is used as a stimulant-laxative to treat constipation.
Application: Health care products; Cosmetics