Latin name: Panax Ginseng Part used: root, stem and leaves Specification: 80% TSPG Appearance: light yellow fine powder
Latin name: Panax Ginseng
Part used: root, stem and leaves
Specification: 80% TSPG
Appearance: light yellow fine powder
CAS NO.: 90045-38-8
Test method: UV
Molecular formula: C15H24N20
Molecular weight: 248.37
Ginseng is mainly planted in eastern Asia, especially in cold area. In China, it can be planted in Jilin, Liaoning, Heilongjiang and Shanxi province. It’s considered a common drug in Asia, because it can bring much benefits to human body. Ginseng extract is rich in panaxoside and other nutrients, such as ß-sitosterol, trifolin and panasenoside. Research suggests that all of them contribute a lot to the health of heart and liver.
1. The extract from ginseng can be added in medicine to regulate blood pressure and treat neurasthenia.
2. It can reduce the content of free radicals in human body, and help promote memory of the aged.
3. It is also used to relieve climacteric syndrome and, excessive fatigue and poor health.
4. It can also prolong life, enhance energy and promote the energy of surface cells.
1. It is widely applied in medical health product, it can be made into anti-fatigue, anti-aging and brain-strengthening healthy food.
2. It is also used in cosmetics to remove wrinkle, beverage and beautify skin.
3. It is also used as food additives.