Latin name: Hippophae rhamnoides Linn Part used: fruit Specification: 10%-30% Flavone Appearance: yellow brown fine powder Test method: By UV
Latin name: Hippophae rhamnoides Linn
Part used: fruit
Specification: 10%-30% Flavone
Appearance: yellow brown fine powder
CAS NO.: NA
Test method: By UV
Molecular formula: NA
Molecular weight: NA
Seabuckthorn is a kind of deciduous trees or shrubs which have thick thorns. It is mainly planted in our north China, northwest China, Sichuan province and Tibet.
The fruit of seabuckthorn is a kind of herbal medicine which contains most natural vitamin species in the world. It has high value on both medicine and food.
The fruit of seabuckthorn is mainly used in the treatment of diseases such as cough?indigestion?bruises and amenorrhea. It also help to improve the body’s immunity, anti-aging, anti-cancer and so on.
Function and Application of Seabuckthorn Extract:
1. It has the great function of inhibiting the action of the cancer cells directly and blocking the carcinogenic factors.
2. It is rich in vitamin C and has the great function on the treatment of cough and indigestion.
3. It can enhance the body’s immunity and also good for the treatment of ?cerebrovascular disease and amenorrhea.
1. The raw plant leaves and fruits can be used as the animal feed.
2. The extract has been used in the capsule, tablets and ointment.